http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/ http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/best-spirulina-powder/ sitemap http://ow.ly/10kjVU Blogspot
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from the sales of his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements go to support the 501c3 nonprofit that runs NutritionFacts.org.)
DESCRIPTION: Is whole grain consumption just a marker for healthier behaviors or do whole grains have direct health benefits?
What about oatmeal and the ravages of chemotherapy? You may have missed my last video, Oatmeal Lotion for Chemotherapy-Induced Rash (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Oatmeal-Lotion-for-Chemotherapy-Induced-Rash).
How do you make your oatmeal even healthier? See Antioxidants in a Pinch (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/antioxidants-in-a-pinch/).
Whole Grains May Work As Well As Drugs (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/whole-grains-may-work-as-well-as-drugs/) for hypertension, but refined grain intake may linked with high blood pressure and diseases like diabetes. But If White Rice is Linked to Diabetes, What About China? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/if-white-rice-is-linked-to-diabetes-what-about-china).
More on keeping the liver healthy in videos like:
• How Much Added Sugar Is Too Much? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-added-sugar-is-too-much/)
• Preventing Liver Cancer with Coffee (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-liver-cancer-with-coffee/)
• Cranberries versus Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cranberries-versus-cancer/)
• Poultry Exposure Tied to Liver and Pancreatic Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/poultry-exposure-tied-to-liver-and-pancreatic-cancer/)
• Treating Hepatitis C with Chlorella (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-hepatitis-c-with-chlorella/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/can-oatmeal-help-fatty-liver-disease and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/
• Subscribe: http://http://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate