http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/ http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/best-spirulina-powder/ sitemap http://ow.ly/10kjVU Blogspot
Get any food in your stomach within a few hours of lead exposure and you can suppress the absorption by 90% or more, but which foods are particularly protective?
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
Would any kind of food cut down on absorption—even doughnuts? Got to see it to believe it: How to Lower Lead Levels with Diet: Thiamine, Fiber, Iron, Fat, Fasting? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-lower-lead-levels-with-diet-thiamine-fiber-iron-fat-fasting). Next we look into foods that don’t just block absorption but may actively pull lead from our bodies. Stay tuned for:
• Best Foods for Lead Poisoning: Chlorella, Cilantro, Tomatoes, Moringa? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Best-Foods-for-Lead-Poisoning-Chlorella-Cilantro-Tomatoes-Moringa)
• Best Food for Lead Poisoning – Garlic
• Can Vitamin C Help with Lead Poisoning? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Can-Vitamin-C-Help-with-Lead-Poisoning)
• Yellow Bell Peppers for Male Infertility and Lead Poisoning? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Yellow-Bell-Peppers-for-Male-Infertility-and-Lead-Poisoning)
What exactly are phytates again? See:
• Phytates for the Prevention of Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phytates-for-the-prevention-of-cancer/)
• Phytates for Rehabilitating Cancer Cells (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phytates-for-rehabilitating-cancer-cells/)
• Phytates for the Treatment of Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phytates-for-the-treatment-of-cancer/)
But what about soy and breast cancer? See
• GMO Soy and Breast Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/gmo-soy-and-breast-cancer/)
• Who Shouldn’t Eat Soy? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/who-shouldnt-eat-soy)
• Is Soy Healthy for Breast Cancer Survivors? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Is-Soy-Healthy-for-Breast-Cancer-Survivors)
And if you missed any of my lead background videos, you can catch up:
• How the Lead Paint Industry Got Away With It (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/How-the-Lead-Paint-Industry-Got-Away-With-It)
• Lead in Drinking Water (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/lead-in-drinking-water)
• How the Leaded Gas Industry Got Away With It (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/•How-the-Leaded-Gas-Industry-Got-Away-With-It)
• “Normal” Blood Lead Levels Can Be Toxic (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Normal-Blood-Lead-Levels-Can-Be-Toxic)
• The Effects of Low-Level Lead Exposure in Adults (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Effects-of-Low-Level-Lead-Exposure-in-Adults)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-lower-lead-levels-with-diet-breakfast-whole-grains-milk-tofu and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-lower-lead-levels-with-diet-breakfast-whole-grains-milk-tofu. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/