http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/ http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/best-spirulina-powder/ sitemap http://ow.ly/10kjVU Blogspot
To See More About This Product Go Here: http://tinyurl.com/ycrbvbhz
1. Spirulina – A good source for plant protein! Spiraling is also high in iron and calcium. The Aztecs first discovered this food in Central America, and they consumed it daily for energy and strength.
2. Chlorella – A green algae super high in protein and healthy polyunsaturated fats.A green algae super high in protein and healthy polyunsaturated fats.
3. Beets – Beets are high in folate and manganese. Many people don’t care for the texture of raw beets, however, the isolated juice tastes great in the mix and is a nutritious super ingredient.
4.Coconut water – This natural refreshment is high in potassium and assists in the transport of all of the above ingredients throughout the blood stream.
5. Wheatgrass – Known as the “life-blood” of plant life. Even the ancient egyptians worshipped this food for it’s positive health benefits.
6. Turmeric – This spice contains powerful antioxidants.
7. Matcha Green Tea – A common refreshment in Japanese monasteries, Matcha is high in an antioxidant called EGCG which reduces stress, regulates hormones within normal ranges, and reduces appetite.
8. Lemon – You may not know this, but this citrus fruit has incredible appetite fighting effects, and has been known to cool and alkalize the body. This is crucial for stabilizing your blood-sugar already within normal ranges.
9. Mooring – Contains all the essential amino acids needed by the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins which are needed to grow, repair and maintain cells.
10. Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is an adaptogen which is made of (a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and herbs) that help modulate your response to stress or a changing environment. Adaptogens help the body cope with external stresses such as toxins in the environment and internal stresses.
11. Mint – We all know this herb as a fragrant addition to popular dishes and drinks. The Mint leaf has been used the world over for aiding in the occasional indigestion, cramps, whitening teeth, and as a sleep aid.
Here is a little about the movement!!!!
After experiencing his own radical transformation, Drew Canole has dedicated his life to helping millions of others lose weight and reach optimal health, through the power of juicing vegetables and Superfoods. Will you be next? The best part is, organifi green juice has just made this faster, easier and absolutely DELICIOUS! For more exciting tips on reaching your health, fitness and lifestyle goals, you can catch Drew on his popular blog show at “www.FitLife.Tv”.