http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/ http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/best-spirulina-powder/ sitemap http://ow.ly/10kjVU Blogspot
Find more of April’s recipes at http://www.aprilmckinney.com
Find April’s Creamy Spaghetti Squash recipe here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTwxhyACoCQ
In this video, April makes a recipe for Skinny Baked Spaghetti made with Spaghetti Squash. It’s is a delicious comfort food recipe without all of the carbs, but it still has lots of great flavor! If you’re in a hurry, then skip the “baking” step in this recipe for extra quick, cheesy spaghetti.
Skinny Baked Spaghetti
• Spaghetti Squash, halved and seeds removed
• 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• ½ teaspoon Salt
• ¼ teaspoon Pepper
• ½ lb Ground Turkey or Turkey Sausage
• 1 1/2 cups Marinara Sauce
• 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
• ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
• 2 tablespoon Fresh Basil, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds. Drizzle olive oil on flesh sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, until fork can easily pierce through the skin of the squash. Allow squash to cool, and then remove the “spaghetti” from each half of the squash using a fork. This step can be done ahead of time.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
4. In a medium skillet, brown turkey until fully cooked over medium heat. Add spaghetti squash and marinara sauce to the skillet. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
5. Next stir in the mozzarella cheese and ½ of the Parmesan cheese to the mixture.
6. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in basil. Place the mixture into a 9×9 inch baking dish and top with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes.