http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/ http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/best-spirulina-powder/ sitemap http://ow.ly/10kjVU Blogspot
Banana Bread Pancake Recipe
-1 ripe banana
-1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
-1/2 cup almond or dairy milk
-1 tsp baking powder
-2 tsp ground flax seed
-1 1/2 tbsp almond butter
-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1. In a blender, blend the rolled oats until it becomes a light flour texture.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana. Add the oat flour, 1/4 cup almond milk, and baking powder to the mixing bowl. Mix well
3. Add the ground flax seed and another 1/4 cup almond milk to the mixing bowl, mix well.
4. Heat a skillet over medium/low heat, prepare pan with a small pat of butter or oil before cooking pancakes (about 2-3 minutes on each side)
4. Mix the almond butter and maple syrup together in a small dish, place in the microwave for about 15 seconds to slightly warm.
5. Pour almond butter syrup on cooked pancakes and top with walnuts. Enjoy!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel and AVO Good Life!
SUBSCRIBE to my NUTRITION BLOG for MORE RECIPES!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
-Pinterest: The Healthy Chew
-Facebook: The Healthy Chew
I’m Stephanie Rackley and I love to cook good food while promoting a healthy lifestyle. I’m a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who focuses on more whole foods, fitness, and family to maintain health and happiness. Follow me as I vlog about everyday life in and out of the kitchen, healthy food recipes, healthy pregnancy life, beauty tips and easy workout plans.