http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/ http://www.buyspirulinaalgae.com/best-spirulina-powder/ sitemap http://ow.ly/10kjVU Blogspot
1 8-ounce boneless salmon fillet, skinless
1/4 cup finely diced, seeded cucumber
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
1 1/ teaspoons minced, seeded jalapeño
1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallot
2 cloves minced garlic
3/4 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
1/4 teaspoon (scant) lime zest
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Put salmon in freezer a half hour before using.
2. Seed and dice cucumber.
3. Zest lime, then juice.
4. Mince chives, cilantro, jalapeno, shallot, garlic, ginger.
5. Remove salmon from the freezer and cut into 1/8″ cubes.
1. Mix all ingredients except salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
1. Use farmed salmon.
2. Freezing the salmon for half an hour makes it easier to slice.
3. Serve next to popcorn as a traditional ceviche.
4. Throw some in a blender with sriracha and mayo and pulse till blended: Instant spicy tuna. Great in sushi rolls or in a rice bowl with avocado.
This weekly show spotlights super healthy foods and shows viewers how to incorporate them into their everyday diets. Get the skinny on everything from kale to pomegranates, learn delicious and easy recipes, and pick up tricks on how to add these super foods into the dishes you already love.